The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Written by C. S. Lewis
Illustrated by Pauline Baynes
Dedicated to Lucy Barfield, who Lewis was godfather to.
Four sibling children, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy are sent to a large house during World War two to live with a kind old Professor. There they find a giant wardrobe in an empty room. The wardrobe leads to the land of Narnia. Once in Narnia, they find it is controlled by the White Witch, and it is always winter (without Christmas, no
You are visitor # to follow the Children through the wardrobe
Journey On!!! More Narnian Adventures Await! Long Live Aslan!
- To Book 3: The Horse and His Boy
- Meet Bree, the Horse..and Shasta...His Boy
- Back to Beginning of the Chronicles of Narnia Pages
- BE SURE TO SIGN CHRONICLES GUEST BOOK HERE!!
- Back to Book 1: The Magician's Nephew
- Back to Page 2 of Index
- Back to Index Page